What is a Retreat?We absolutely need to take time out, to be quiet, to pray and to reflect on our life and on our relationship with God. These relaxed weekend retreats are not a luxury to be savored by a pious few; they are absolutely necessary for our soul.
The major themes of the retreat are these:
- Responding to our Christian vocation.
- Getting to know and love Jesus Christ.
- The Christian life is a continual conversion.
- Imitation of Christ in the middle of the world.
- You are called to holiness and apostolate.
- The need to develop a prayer life.
- Serving God through our Study.
Longlea Conference Center
5535 Security Circle
Boston, Virginia 22713