- Study Days: Tenley offers study days in which university students can study in a quiet, focused atmosphere. Fall study days are:
- Dates will be announced Sep. 1st.
- Retreats and evenings of recollection: These offer us an opportunity to pause and pray, to reflect on our life and our relationship with God. During these hours, we offer mass, confessions, talks on the spiritual life, and time for silent prayer.
- Tenley Achievement Program: inner-city tutoring and mentoring program in Washington D.C. (Meets Saturday mornings during the school year). For more information, click here.
- Speaker Series on Professional Life: Tenley sponsors guest speakers once a month to help college students develop solid perspective and experience for their lives ahead:
- Speakers share experience in living out the principles for a just society, as explained in the Catholic Social Teaching. They demonstrate how these principles, lived in the ordinary workplace, can keep society functioning in a manner consistent with human dignity. They also give practical professional advice on how to build the foundation for a successful career.
- Tenley Achievement Program: an inner-city tutoring and mentoring program in Washington D.C. For more information, click here.
- Tenley Study Center coordinates all its summer activities with Youth Service International. Please click here to view all programs and see signup information.
For more information, please contact Eric Heil, email@example.com, 202.365.2077,
or Daniel Glasgow, firstname.lastname@example.org, 301.525.1156.